In Delaware, if you are injured in a motor vehicle collision, you may be entitled to several types of medical benefits. These benefits can help cover the costs of medical care and treatment for your injuries. Some common medical benefits that you may be entitled to include:
- Medical expenses: This includes coverage for doctor visits, hospitalization, surgery, diagnostic tests, medication, and other related medical expenses.
- Rehabilitation: This includes coverage for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and other types of therapy needed to aid in your recovery.
- Assistive devices: This includes coverage for devices such as crutches, wheelchairs, and other equipment needed to help you move around and perform daily activities.
- Home healthcare: This includes coverage for services such as nursing care, wound care, and other medical services provided in your home.
- Mental health services: This includes coverage for counseling, therapy, and other mental health services that may be needed as a result of the collision.
It’s important to note that the specific benefits you are entitled to will depend on the specific details of your case, as well as the insurance policies applicable to your loss. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle collision in Delaware, it’s important to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you understand your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve. Contact Long & Greenberg to schedule your free consultation!